The ISO 1500 and ISO 3000 Torque Loaders allow torque wrenches to be calibrated or tested in accordance with ISO6789:2003, BS EN 26789:2003 and American military standard GGG-W-686. Their function is to take full advantage of the accuracy of Norbar's torque measuring system by reducing operator induced variations in the calibration process.
- The high ratio, 1200:1 (ISO 3000, 1250:1) gearbox allows high torques to be applied, whilst ensuring that the operator does not exceed the rate of increase of torque specified in the standards.
- The design allows for easy interchange of transducers using the Norbar Static Transducer system.
- The ISO 1500 90 degree facility allow the performance of torque wrenches to be checked in two planes. Many wrenches give different torque values according to their orientation in use.
- Floating reaction point minimises side loads on wrench.
- ISO 3000 reaction extension bar allows wrenches up to 2250mm to be tested. This can be removed to save space. Wrenches up to 1045mm can be tested when the extension bar is not fitted.
- Optional Small Reaction Plate allows torque wrenches down to 100mm in length (centre of square to centre of handle) to be tested.
- Motorised version with speed control is available for the ISO 1500. This can be purchased as a kit to motorise an existing ISO or as a complete ISO 1500 Motorised Torque Wrench Tester.
ISO 3000 Loader Technical Data