These 'Industrial' push-through ratchets are robustly engineered for strength and durability. They also allow the wrench to be used for torque control in both the clockwise and anti-clockwise directions. These ratchets are available with models to cover from 1 to 400 N·m.
Production 'P' Types wrenches are for use in a production environment where they will be set and then dedicated to a particular application. There is no scale, and so must be set against a torque testing device such as Norbar's Professional Torque Tester.
- Accuracy of ±3% of reading
- On request 'P' Type wrenches can be set, marked with the setting and certified for production line applications requiring a sealed torque setting. Only if a pre-set has been requested will the tool be supplied with a Declaration of Conformance
- Soft feel handle provides excellent grip even in oily conditions.
- Handle material and lens resist all chemicals in common automotive, industrial and aviation use.
- Supplied in a moulded box for storage and protection.
Torque Handles are available covering a range of 8 to 300 N·m and can be supplied with 16mm spigot, 9 x 12mm or 14 x 18mm rectangular type (dependant on torque capacity).
• P Type Product Video