Based on the original PneuTorque, the 'Standard Series' range is a direct result of over 40 years of refinement and development necessary to keep pace with industry's requirements today.
In use on many thousands of applications worldwide, PneuTorque Wrenches continue to represent the foundation of Norbar's powered tool range.
Technical Data - Single Speed
Technical Data - Manual Two Speed
Technical Data - Auto Two Speed
- Models available for almost every bolting application, up to 300,000 N·m
- Forward and reverse operation.
- Low operator fatigue - quiet, non impacting or pulsing.
- Repeatability of +/-5%.
- A variety of reaction styles are available for maximum versatility. Engineered to Order reaction accessories are also available, see examples.
- Electronic torque transducers can be fitted for precise torque monitoring.
- Available with manual or automatic two speed gearbox to reduce bolt rundown time.
- All models are available as Remote control versions.