- Models up to 4,500 N·m available
- Guaranteed accuracy of better than +/-4%, due to the true 15.5:1 or 26:1 torque multiplication.
- For reducing the effort of applying high torque, safely
- Minimal maintenance and long life due to the robust construction.
- If calibration is required, a UKAS accredited calibration certificate may be ordered (at extra cost)
- Supplied in a carry case with replacement square drive.
- Anti Wind-Up Ratchet (Anti Backlash) fitted to allow safer and more practical operation.
- Angle protractor for easy torque and angle tightening.
HT4 Series Technical Data