Current software version 2.0.5
The Torque Certification System (TCS) is PC software designed with a user friendly interface that will enable certificate generation and archiving for all types of torque tools. TCS uses a serial interface for connection to Norbar instruments with an RS232 output.
Calibration Certificates can be generated as the values are sent from the instrument in real time.
Features and Functions:
- Norbar standard Tool Templates for N•m, lbf•ft, lbf•in & kgf•cm are supplied pre loaded.
- Serial Port connection to Norbar instruments such as TTT, TST, Pro-Test & TruCheck Plus with an RS232 output.
- Data Base for archiving of calibration certificates for Torque Tools.
- Multilingual Calibration Certificate (English / French / German / Spanish / Italian / Russian / Polish).
- Calibration certificate templates to ISO6789:2003.
- Calibration certificate templates for PneuTorque®, etc.
Torque Certification System Download
BY CLICKING ON THE “I ACCEPT” BUTTON AT THE END OF THIS PAGE, YOU INDICATE THAT YOU AND ANY CORPORATE ENTITY WHICH EMPLOYS YOU OR WHICH YOU REPRESENT ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THE LICENCE WHICH ACCOMPANIES THIS SOFTWARE.
Click here to view the Software Licence
- If you do not accept the terms of the licence, and wish to exit this page,
click "I Reject".
- If you accept the terms of the licence, and wish to download the Calibration System software, fill in your details below, then click "I Accept" at the bottom of the form.