The Annular Transducers are designed to fit directly to Norbar gearboxes in the '72mm Series', 'Standard' and 'Small Diameter Series' ranges (PneuTorque and HandTorque) and will accurately measure the torque output from the gearbox, via a display instrument.
- Up to 5000 N·m (5000 lbf·ft) classified to BS7882:2008, typically better than Class 1 for the primary classification range (+/-0.5% of reading from 20% to 100% of full scale).
- Robust heat treated alloy steel torsion tube design.
- Designed to ignore non torsional forces.
- 'SMART' transducers have a built in memory circuit which contains essential information about the transducer. This information can be read by Norbar's TST, TTT, TTL-HE & T-Box instruments meaning that when the transducer is connected, it is immediately recognised and ready for use.
- 'SMART' transducers can also be used with many other instruments. However, these will operate as normal ratio calibrated (mV/V) transducers - the 'SMART' data will not be read.