The Professional Torque Tester - Series 2, Pro-Test, is an accurate, highly specified and easy to operate instrument for testing and calibrating all types of torque wrench.
'Pro-Test' is priced to make in-house testing a viable proposition even for the smaller industrial and automotive torque wrench user.
- Guaranteed classification to BS7882:2008 , Class 1 or better over the primary calibration range (20% to 100% of full scale), Class 2 or better over the secondary calibration range (lowest calibrated value to 20% of full scale). Class 1 equates to +/-0.5% of reading.
- Three essential operating modes allow the Pro-Test to be used with all torque wrench types 'Track' displays the live value, 'Peak Memory' records the highest value and 'First Peak Memory' records the first peak of torque (for click type torque wrenches). Both memory modes can be used with manual or automatic reset.
- Large back lit display is easily visible from a distance and in poor light.
- Display and Transducer are hard-wired together with a 600 mm cable.
- All common units of torque measurement are included.
- Pictorial mode selection incorporated for ease of use.
- User can select the language they wish to work in (most European languages are included).
- Transducer can be mounted for torque wrench operation in the horizontal or vertical plane.
- RS-232-C is included for the output of reading to a printer, PC, data capture unit, SPC software etc.
- Optional mounting plate gives greater flexibility of mounting options.
- All user settable parameters are menu selectable from the front panel.
- Supplied in a robust plastic case with a data transfer lead to connect to a PC or printer.
- As standard, all transducers are calibrated in a clockwise direction. For additional anti clockwise direction order Part No. PROTEST.CCW.
- How to use a Pro-Test
Pro-Test Technical Data