- Accuracy exceeds all international standards.
- Unmistakable signal when set torque is reached.
- Traceable calibration certificate supplied to satisfy ISO9000:2000 quality systems.
- High quality 72 tooth ratchet allows use in confined spaces.
- Fixed head version has a push through square for left and right handed torque tightening.
- Moulded grip aids correct hand location and operator comfort.
Production 'P' type versions are designed to discourage unauthorised alteration. The have no scale and so must be set against a torque testing device such as Norbar's Professional Torque Tester.
Torque Handle versions are also available for both 16mm spigot and 9 x 12mm fittings.
Technical Data - Ratchet / Fixed Head