Norbar Torque Tools is expanding its TruCheck™ range of torque wrench testers with the introduction of three new products specifically designed to calibrate torque screwdrivers. The new Norbar TruCheck™ Screwdriver Testers will allow operators to perform quick and simple calibration checks from easy-to-read LED displays without the need to call on third party calibration services, saving both time and expense.
Accurate to +/- 1% of reading, the easy-to-operate Norbar TruCheck™ Screwdriver Testers are ideal for performing line side checks on torque tools in the electronics, automotive and engineering sectors. Features include:
- 0.1-3 N∙m with a vertical tool input for easy screwdriver testing
- 1-10 N∙m with a vertical tool input for easy screwdriver testing
- 1-25 N∙m provided with a horizontal tool input and supplied with ¼ and 3/8 inch adapters, so that it can be also used to test small torque wrenches
In common with other tools in the TruCheck™ range, the all three new Screwdriver Testers come in a basic TruCheck™ version and an enhanced TruCheck™ Plus option, which includes all the capacities of the standard models but with three modes of operation – Track, Peak and First Peak in both metric and imperial measurements. TruCheck™ Plus also has a user selectable ‘limit’ feature and an RS232 serial data output including lead.
Further innovations for these TruCheck™ products are:
- Newly designed housings of machined aluminium
- ¼ inch male hexagon tool interface
- Work-bench mounting via two M6 bolts
Norbar TruCheck™ Screwdriver Testers are also ideal for testing Norbar’s own newly launched TruTorque™ range and low capacity torque wrenches.
Norbar’s Philip Brodey comments: “Following the long standing principle of providing a high level of support with our products, Norbar is once again giving users the means to ensure that their tools will perform with 100% efficiency, accuracy and safety.”
View PDF File