Remote control versions of the PT72 have no direction shut-off control on the tool but rely on external pneumatic circuitry to provide this function. This opens up numerous application possibilities for the PneuTorque ranging from simple stall shut-off in a hazardous working environment to sophisticated, multi-spindle torque and angle shut-off systems.
- 72mm Gearbox allows excellent access.
- Powerful - up to 2000 N·m output.
- All torques can be achieved at less than 6 bar (90 psi).
- Torque transducers available to give repeatability of +/-1%.
- Engineered to Order reaction accessories are also available, see examples.