These Annular Transducers are designed to fit directly to the Norbar 72mm diameter series torque multipliers and will accurately measure the torque output from the gearbox, via a display instrument (not suitable for PTM-72).
- Up to 5000 N·m (5000 lbf·ft) classified to BS7882:2008, typically better than Class 1 for the primary classification range (+/-0.5% of reading from 20% to 100% of full scale).
- Robust heat treated alloy steel torsion tube design.
- Designed to ignore non torsional forces.
- 'SMART' transducers have a built in memory circuit which contains essential information about the transducer. This information can be read by Norbar's TST, TTT, TTL-HE & T-Box instruments meaning that when the transducer is connected, it is immediately recognised and ready for use.
- 'SMART' transducers can also be used with many other instruments. However, these will operate as normal ratio calibrated (mV/V) transducers - the 'SMART' data will not be read.