(Obsolete) Static Transducer, 40 N.m, 3/8" Square Drive, for Professional Torque TesterPro-Test 400 SystemThe Professional Torque Tester, Pro-Test, is an accurate, highly specified and easy to operate instrument for testing and calibrating all types of torque wrench. 'Pro-Test' is priced to make in-house testing a viable proposition even for the smaller industrial and automotive torque wrench user. (obsolete)
|Part number: ||43180|
|EAN Bar Code: |
|NATO number: ||6635-99-109-1981|
|Accuracy: ||See Text|
- Weight: 3.9 Kg
- Temp Range Operating: 5°C to 40°C
- Temp Range Storage: -20°C to +70°C
- Operational Range: 0 - 40 N.m
- Maximum Resolution: 1 in 9999
- Female Drive: 3/8"
- Transducer Overload Capacity: 150% of Calibration
- Guaranteed classification to BS7882:2008, Class 1 or better over the primary calibration range (20% to 100% of full scale), Class 2 or better over the secondary calibration range (lowest calibrated value to 20% of full scale). Class 1 equates to +/-0.5% of reading.
- Three transducers are available in the system giving a total range of up to 1500 N·m (1100 lbf·ft).
- Multiple transducer users only need one display unit making the system highly cost effective.
- Three essential operating modes allow the Pro-Test to be used with all torque wrench types: 'Track' displays the live value, 'Peak Memory' records the highest value and 'First Peak Memory' records the first peak of torque (for click type torque wrenches). Both memory modes can be used with manual or automatic reset.
- Large back lit display is easily visible from a distance and in poor light.
- All common units of torque measurement are included.
- User can select the language they wish to work in (most European languages are included).
- Transducer can be mounted for torque wrench operation in the horizontal or vertical plane.
- RS-232-C is included for the output of reading to a printer, PC, data capture unit, SPC software etc.
- Optional mounting plate, Part Code 62198, allows the Pro-Test to be wall mounted.
- All user settable parameters are menu selectable from the front panel.
- As standard, all transducers are calibrated in a clockwise direction. For additional anti clockwise direction order Part No. PROTEST.CCW.
Engineer to Order
Product Catalogues & Handbooks