(Obsolete) Electrode Wrench for 3" (75mm) dia.8" Electrode WrenchThe correct tightening of carbon/graphite electrodes is known to increase the energy efficiency of electric arc furnaces and prevents electrode sections from being lost in the furnace.
Norbar Electrode Wrenches are based on two well proven torque wrench designs: electrodes up to 8 inches use the 'Professional' type, 9 inches and upwards are based on the 'Industrial' wrench.
|Part number: ||12501|
|EAN Bar Code: |
|NATO number: |
|Accuracy: ||+/- 4%|
- Torque Radius: 341 mm
- Weight: 1.4 Kg
- Electrode Diameter: 3" (75mm)
- Overall Length: 463 mm
- Unmistakable signal when set torque is reached.
- Positive torque control increases energy efficiency.
- Self-clamping action speeds the tightening operation.
- A wide range of electrode sizes, 3 to 24 inches, can be tightened.
Engineer to Order
Product Catalogues & Handbooks